Monday, July 26, 2010

Where We Are Today

Becca's petite size is a source of constant worry for me. She was always little (being a preemie) but in the past year she has really slowed down. She hasn't gained a pound in longer than I can remember. I thought for sure it would turn around now that we are aggressively treating the celiac and the dairy intolerance. However, we are still waiting for the scale to budge.

For reference, PB is currently 30 lbs. My father checks her weight daily. When she finally hits 31 lbs we will have a little online celebration. I promise to decorate the blog with something very festive. For now, we'll keep letting her drink the lard through a straw.

Of COURSE I'm joking. Sheesh. I can't believe you would have even considered that I was serious.

(Honey, hide the lard before DFS shows up would you?)

No comments:

Post a Comment